0 about me

Thursday, June 5, 2008



Hi there! I'm Ashley and this is my blog (was that too obvious?) Welcome!

Here are just a few things you might want to know

I'm 24

I have an amazingly spirited (I think thats the politically correct term) daughter named Peyton. (She may or may not have been named after a character in One Tree Hill) are you judging me yet?

I married my best friend on September 15, 2013

I have an unhealthy addiction to Instagram and most recently the candy crush saga.

Also Starbucks.

A lot of Starbuck happens here.

I graduated with a degree in fashion design and merchandising from West Virginia University in 2010.

Im awful at spelling and grammer. If you're an English major you might want to skip over this blog! (did I mention my degree was in fashion?)

I have a little Etsy shop where I sometimes sell prints. I add to it when I can. It's an outlet for my imagination. Sometimes being around a toddler all day can drive you to drink... I meeeaannnn create

Lets see, did I mention Starbucks?

If you have any question feel free to email me












0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment