0 BOO FLU!!!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Peyton and I have the Flu :( ... I think Mikey had it last week and gave it to P and she gave it to me.. so it's been a TON of fun this past week... SIKE! We did go home for Peyton's 4 month appointment last friday and for Halloween.
Her appointment went well shes very healthy and her stats were... drum roll please..... 15.7 LBS and 25 1/2 in. BIG BABY! she's in the 90 percentile for height and weight and 95 for head haha. But she is healthy and happy and that's all that matters.
She still won't roll over for me so I've been trying to give her more and more tummy time even tho she hates it. But since she's been sick i've kinda been keeping her off her belly so we will try again more next week.
In other developmental news she had rice cereal for the first time last weekend. It was really funny watching her try to eat it she had no clue what to do. Nikki got some funny pictures on her camera but I couldn't find mine when I was at home so all the pictures are on Nikki's camera and she hasn't put them up yet.
And in Halloween news Peyton was a shark for Halloween and she was freakin adorable but that was the day she got the flu so Mikey and I were out at a party with my sister and brother in law and my mom was watching P. She was really fussy and was only in her costume for a short time. Poor baby.
It's been a pretty hectic week since we got sick but it's starting to calm down and Nikki and Frank and Jeremy are coming to visit us tomorrow and im SUPER excited!!!!
I guess that's all for now and hopefully I'll get those pictures from Nikki soon and put them up!
<3 Ashley, Mikey , and Peyton

0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment