0 Creepy Puppets and Other Such Things...

Sunday, February 20, 2011

My favorite momma G brought over a gift for P yesterday. I already knew what it was because Kristen told me about it.

We named her Flo

This is Flo



Flo is a creepy puppet



P doesn't like Flo



although she sort of warmed up to her last night because Flo was eating her toes.
As always thank you Griffin Family for keeping our lives interesting!


In other news:

Mikey's mom came to visit this weekend. We didnt do anything too eventful, kept it low key but it was nice. Pey had a great time with her. I will post pictures later after I upload them.

I think after we take dad to work today Pey and I are hitting up the mall with Noni. She is leaving for St Thomas on Tuesday and needs a swim suit. I think I will try to jump in her suit case.

Well that's all for now folks!

0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment