4 My Day In iPhone Pictures

Saturday, February 26, 2011



Brusha Brusha Brusha





annnd clean




My New Shirt $10







P's Breakfast




My Breakfast




Peyton:

Sweater~Baby Gap

Dress~ Target

Leggins~ Baby Gap






Momma:

Shirt~ Syms

Cami~ Nordstrom

Pants~ jeggins/jeans not really sure where they classify as but Nordstrom

Shoes~ Off Broadway





On the way to the grocery store



well that was a given



P and I made a quick trip to Michael's after dropping daddy off at work





Then we went to the mall with Uncle Jeremy so I could get a cell phone case and I got a smoothie from Panera yummmy mango





I made dinner tonight sloppy joes and a veggie mix yummmy I swear it tastes way better than it looks. I will do my first recipe post tomorrow




P and Uncle Jeremy played hide and go seek with the baby doll



My newest project for an old co-worker







Then we took a bath and dried off with her awesome shark towel



and we ended our day with a neapolitan ice cream sammie yummmmmm

*fun fact* Ice Cream sammies and gingerale are the only things I craved during pregnancy


And there you have it our day in iPhone pictures I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!

** PS tomorrow Peyton and I are planning on going on a small hike with my brother should be fun cant wait to post about it!
Hope you all had a happy Saturday and an even happier Sunday!



**PPS wanna link up? Go follow Amy over at The Good Life

4 Leave Some Love:

Shannon said...

Fun day! I love your shirt! I'm visiting from a good life. I also host a few of my favorite things blog link-up on Fridays. I'd love for you to link-up next week.

The Peanut Gallery said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Peanut Gallery said...

Hey Shannon than you for stopping by! I will def. check out your blog and link up next week!

sara said...

haha, I love the bathtub photo... too cute! and that dinner looked delish! I'm looking forward to your recipe post!

Post a Comment