2 Welp Thatl Do

Monday, February 21, 2011

So every time i clicked over to my blog I got kinda depressed because the colors were so dark. I decided to lighten the mood up a bit. What do you think? It's still a work in progress like the rest of my life but I think i like it so far.

In other news:

I added two new things to my etsy shop. The head band I made the other day and one I made this morning. They are super easy and fun to do and I got a whole bunch of fabric to make them this week at G Street.
How ever my photog skills are still majorly lacking so the pictures don't do them justice at all the actually look a lot cuter in person. I also need to get a model over here so I can take pictures with them actually on someone. So once again a work in progress.






In weather news:

Its cold again and I am depressed

boooo cold

In Peyton News:

She has hit her terrible twos early and she hit it hard

For the past 3 days she has been throwing the biggest tantrums and it's driving me up the wall! I don't now how much longer I can take it

We went out to lunch today with my bestest friend in the world who hasn't seen P in a while and she was a little brat the whole time. She is usually the BEST restaurant baby and we always get compliments on how well behaved she is... not today

Dont let her fool you she is evil



Hope you all had a happy Monday tune in tomorrow for Trendy Tuesday!

2 Leave Some Love:

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

i totally understand. D has turned into a total punk lately. Usually she goes to bed amazingly, now she screams like she's being killed or something. And she throws tantrums like none other. She even tried to bite the other day. I was so shocked... ugh bring on the terrible twos. and here i am wanting another baby....

Army Mama said...

P is so cute!! and Kwinci is terrible as well!!!!!! Like its TERRIBLE. He says pssshhhh to me, yeah, that bad lol.

do we get a tut on the headbands? i would love a personal session ;)

Post a Comment