4 Flashback Friday

Friday, March 25, 2011






Todays Flashback Friday is all about cheer!

Cheerleading was my life for the 4 years I was in highschool. We practiced 4 hours a day 5 days a week 6 hours on Saturdays. We spent days off doing bonding activities and fundraisers. They were my family

Im soooooo excited to say today me and two of my good friends and fellow cheerleaders went to talk to our athletic director about coaching and we are totally in!!!

The program has gone downhill since we left but we are determined to build it back up again and have the school take i seriously.

YAY for cheer and yay for coaching I cant wait to get started!

I still have so much to post about from this week hopefully I will get a chance tonight.

Happy Friday!

4 Leave Some Love:

Fran King said...

Oh that's great! I would have never known you if it weren't for cheerleading :)

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

yeah i hearrd the cheerleading there hasnt been very good. I was just at a bball game at Tom's old high school and i never realized how good you guys really were.. until looking at their squad. haha.

The Peanut Gallery said...

hahah Jess... yeah its gone down hill to say the least Im really excited to get in there and hopefully turn it back around so people can take it seriously again!

Fran- I know right?! we are pumped! You will have to come to competition!

Corri Beth said...

I loved cheering in high school! I went to a smaller school, though, and we didn't have a competition squad. :( Congrats and good luck with the4 coaching! :)

Post a Comment