0 Random Assortment of Things

Friday, March 11, 2011

First off~ I think I'm finally content with the blog.. for now. What do you guys think?

Ok next~ Last night I had a BBC meet up.

For those of you not familiar with BBC It is Baby Center. A community that I am addicted to to say the least. I have met three girls from BBC so far and love them all! It's a great way to meet and talk to girls your age who have kids and are in similar situations. There are chat boards for just about everything you can think of when it comes to parenting. If you haven't joined I suggest you do it is fabulous!

Continuing on

I met up with Taylor last night and we had dinner at Chili's. She has a sweet little 5 month old named Camden who was way more well behaved than my heathen child. It was a lot of fun and hopefully we can get together again soon!












In Peyton news~

She found my sisters old wood rocking horse in the basement so we had to bring it up. She sits on it and throws one hand up and says "yehaw!"





Well I think that's all for now I'll be back a little later for a Flash Back Friday!!!

0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment