2 Flashback Friday

Friday, April 29, 2011

Today is one of my bestest fiends in the whole wide worlds birthday so today;s flashback Friday is dedicated to her

 Spice Up Your Life!!!!
 Spice Grils Reunion Tour
 Gymnastics!



 In High School they called me Kool Aid Man....






HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTEN GRIFFIN I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!!!



In P90X new~ I was going to post out one month pictures but cant find the camera...  think P may have gotten a hold of it so Ill work on that.

In life news~ Mikey spur of the moment decided to take P and go to Delaware for the weekend I would have gone but my sisters baby is due tomorrow and I don't want to miss that. When P was 7 months old I went to New York for fashion week with school and it was so hard! But other than that this is the first time I will be away from her for over 24 hours. Don't get me wrong Im pumped to just relax and have mommy time and sleep in AHHHH but I already miss the crap outta her. I said bye baby I love you and she said 'I bub you too momma' DIE. Then she cried and o I cried. Mikey thinks Im crazy of corse and is like we will be back Sunday calm down! 

Well that is that and hopefully Ill find my camera soon so I can update! Happy Friday franns! 

2 Leave Some Love:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday to her! I loled at spice girls! I was such a fan back in the day!

The Peanut Gallery said...

Spice girls concert= best day of my life other than Peyton being born.. seriously so much fun and really who doesnt love the spice girls?

Post a Comment