2 Or Do That...

Monday, April 18, 2011

P and I went on a walk today to where else but Starbucks








We had a little lunch and its warm out but not really sunny ... bummer

Anywho P picked me some beautiful 'flow flows' on the way home and when we got back I put them in a vase





but she wanted them so I switched them over to a sippy cup with a little water so she could hold onto them. I then went to the bathroom and P made her way to the living room. When I walked into the living room this is what I found




She dumped all the flowers out and was drinking the water  spilling it all over her.




If P decides to take a nap today I will try to finish my sewing project and also make Monday munchies post about twice backed potatoes yummm!

Happy Monday!

2 Leave Some Love:

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

haha that video is too cute! her and D would be good friends if they ever met. D just came over and started going yummy juice after watching her drink the water.

ps. twice baked potatoes are oh so yummy. im making them for easter dinner.

Deanna said...

you have a starbucks within walking distance? ahhh...i'm jealous! well, actually it might be a good thing that there isn't a starbucks within walking distance of my house.

Post a Comment