1 Sunday Recap

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Today was NOT the day I expected it to be but I dealt. Originally it was supposed to be in the 70's and sunny it was more like 67 and overcast :-/ oh well.

Woke up this morning and did my P90X which Im really behind on pictures but I swear we are still on schedule and I will post about it tomorrow.

While we were working out P was watching her favorite Wow Wow Wubbzy on my lap top. She looked so grown up ... I dont like it




Then P and I went on a nice long walk. I hate taking walks on the weekends. Everyone is out and about and you have to make awkward eye contact with people and you never know to keep eye contact till you pass or look down then back up as you are passing. It's just awkward. I like middle of the day weekday walks. But it was nice none the less.

P went down for a nap and my dad kept and eye on her while my mom and I went to Starbucks and then to visit me sister. The nursery is done and adorable and all ready for my baby no named nephew to get here. Im so freaking excited!!!!! He is due on the 30th but I have a feeling he will be a little early. I seriously can not wait!!!!!!!

Then Mikey, P, Jeremy, mom, dad, and I all went to dinner at Jason's Deli. Yummmm. P indulged in the free soft serve ice cream for desert.












After dinner we went to Dicks and I got some new running pants and a sports bra. You know because I'm a workoutaholic and all now a days. No big deal.

It was a pretty good weekend all in all but no picnic in DC bummer. Maybe next weekend!

Happy Sunday!

1 Leave Some Love:

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

i love jason's deli! basically all that gage will eat there is the free ice cream. :)

Post a Comment