0 VIdeos and Stuff

Thursday, April 28, 2011

As promised here is the video from yesterday ... she is so weird.





Also another video from this morning... she has really good hand eye coordination like way better than mine. I don't know if this is advanced for her age but I like to think it is (btw she usually catches it a lot more than this.



Pey had a rough night as in maybe slept for 30 min total as in mommy only slept for 30 min total ugh. I don't really know what's wrong with her.. I'll go with the IROCKSOWHAT theory and say teething but I don't really know. Sometimes she grabs her ear so I hope it's not infected but she usually does that when she's tired. She made me rub her belly last night so I dunno if that's it. All I know is I hope it passes and soon. She wouldnt take a nap in her crib so I put her to sleep on the couch which is where she is now. I hope she stays there a while the poor thing needs sleep and this momma needs a break from tantrums and tears!

0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment