4 Girly Vaca Part 2

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day two may have been my favorite. Ok that's hard to say but it was really great. 
We woke up in the morning and headed down to the avenue for breakfast. There is this little alley way called Penny Lane my mom said it reminds her of Diagon Alley. There is this sweet cafe where they make crepes in a window infront of you. Nikki and I shared a ham egg cheese and tomato and P got a nutella and strawberry. Freaking Uh-Maze-Ing. Like heaven in your mouth. I will forever get breakfast there. 







Mrs Angus' daughter Kimmy is getting married next year at the Rehoboth Beach Country Club. My mom is doing her flowers so she wanted to go visit to get a sense of the layout. While they did business Nikki and I took the babies to the pool. P made friends with this little boy who was like 7. He was so nice to her and didn't seem annoyed at all that she was tagging along. When he had to go Peyton started to cry she was crushed so he walked back into the baby pool area and said 'well... maybe if I had her number...' I DIED. 









Then we went to the beach for a few hours. 


After naps and showers we got ready and went to dinner at Summer House. It was super family friendly and yummy. I was STUFFED. Also Margaritas... yummm. 



After dinner we did a little more shopping and bonding then went home and passed out. Success. 

4 Leave Some Love:

Miranda said...

Oh that pool looks divine right about now! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Love, Chelsea said...

Your vacation looks so fun, I wish we would have some beach weather up here in Seattle! Love the Harry Potter reference, I too am a HUGE Potter nerd :)

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

i make nutella crepes at home. they are definitely my favorites!

Sara said...

Um amazing! So cute about P and the boy. "if i had her number". So so great.

Post a Comment