3 Dont judge me...

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

sometimes I say 'oh haaiiii' or 'what up franns' or 'gurllll' and other annoying interwebz talk. this is NOT how I speak in real life. Sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet and I hope to goodness gracious you dont think I speak like that in real life. Sometimes it's fun to 'speak' ridiculously while I blog. Don't judge me.

that is all



3 Leave Some Love:

Amy Nielson said...

HA! hilarious! i am the same way. i never "hey girl" or "thanks lady!" in real life. funny how we're weird interwebz people on here, yeah?

The Peanut Gallery said...

bahah I dont know why its just like finger vomit when i type I cant control it. Its like blogging turrets

Anonymous said...

it's funny, I am the same way... except i do use the term "lady" in everyday speak!

Post a Comment