3 Happy Birthday My Little Peanut

Thursday, July 7, 2011

It's official I am now the mom of a two year old. 
Happy birthday to my best friend. The one who makes me smile when no one else can. Happy birthday to the most amazing, precious, intelligent, creative, witty, adorable, hilarious little girl on the planet (no I am not biased) Words can seriously not express what this little love bug has brought to my life. I find joy everyday in seeing her discover the world. Thank you Peyton Nicole for giving me the best two years a momma could ask for. I can't wait to continue to watch you grow and become your own little person. I love you with all my heart. 



Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!!

3 Leave Some Love:

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

happy birthday, peyton! she'll be four before you know it. ;-)

Sara said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Peyton! :)

alliehallmarr said...

Awww, Happy Birthday Peyton!

Post a Comment