2 The Nail Files

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sooo thinking about making my recent nail polish addiction into a mini feature. Ill just post pictures of my recent colors and tell you the name and brand. Thats it nothing too fancy. 


Cyberspace by Milani 

super sparkly and I adore it




Under Your Spell by Wet n Wild 
Ruby Jewels by Milani 

Wet n Wild is $1.99 and there is a reason for that. It needs several coats and it's not that great but for as often as Iv been changing colors it works for me. 
Milani Ruby Jewels is fabulous! 




tada!

2 Leave Some Love:

grace said...

ooh! you should totally do a feature like that. painting nails (and buying nail polish, haha) is so fun!

Audrey Sayle said...

oh my geeeewwwd I love the light green/blue color in the first photograph.. I never paint my nails but totally thinking about running out and doing it RIGHT NOW

Post a Comment