7 You asked for it...

Monday, July 18, 2011

Well those who responded at least did. If you don't want to see dont scroll down!
Really though it doesnt look that bad since most of it is under the skin it just feels pretty gross since it's all hard and stuff. don don don


****


**********


*******************


********************************


*******************************************


***********************************************************


*********************************************************************


***********************************************************


********************************************


**********************


***********


***





please excuse my untoned flab attack 


this is to show you how big it is under the skin 



delicious right? 

pretty much the size of a golf ball id say. If I wear tight shirts you can see it sticking out. 

I just want it to be friday so I can get this thing outta me. I can't stop toughing it and squeezing it which i know cant be helping the situation. 

hope you enjoyed it! and Deanna I hope it wasn't a let down :) 

7 Leave Some Love:

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

dang - that doesn't look gross, but it def. looks like it hurts!! ouch!

Alaythea said...

Omg! That is awful! It looks so painful and it's HUGE! Geez. I hope it goes well getting it drained. What is it exactly?!

The Peanut Gallery said...

she doesnt really know. She just said an infection of some sort maybe fattie tissue build up or a cyst. But it's not like she did an xray or antything to where she could see whats going on... dont worry ill keep you posted!

Sara said...

Hmmm. I'll be interested to see what it ends up being too. Strange. Hope it's all drained and you're bump-less and feeling better soon!

Kim said...

My father in law had one on his back. He came up to take us to my bro in law's wedding and asked me to clean it. (His gf usually does it for him) He had it drained but you have to keep draining it at home I guess. It was gross. Traumatized for life now.

Olivia Grace said...

WOW! You weren't kidding! Nurse advice: don't touch it too much or pick at it, it could be staph and you don't want it to spread or get worse. When in doubt, wash your hands!! Cool post!

The Peanut Gallery said...

oh Kim i really hope I dont have to keep draining it... that seems really annoying! and ew Id barf if I had to drain someone elses back infection!

thanks Sarah!

Olivia I try not to play with it but sometimes I cant help it! Iv gotten better though. Friday cant come soon enough!

Post a Comment