1 While I was gone...

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Just some pictures of what went on around here while I took a break...


grocery shopping 


lots and lots of much needed family time


farmers markets 


like lots of family time...









broken iPhones (replaced by a new one thank goodness!)


shopping at Free People 



even more family time






family time at the hospital







lots of family time at the hospital


yummy treats from friends and family 



fa-reaking beautiful days 


a sister trip to the zoo















passing out from the long and fun trip to the zoo



fresh fruit


adorable babies...



considering the circumstances of why I was taking a break, things turned out really really well. The reason my sisters were in town was not a good one but I'm so happy we all got to be together and spend that time. I love my family! 


1 Leave Some Love:

Allie said...

Is it me or is Peyton a big girl now?! I had to do a double take...she's no longer one of the babies! Your little nephew is adorable.

Post a Comment