1 Engagement Photo shoot

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Im so excited because Iv been trying to plan/vision/decide on the engagement shoot since, well, we got engaged. That was in December! Now that the wedding is officially less than a year away (whhaaattt?!) I FINALLY brainstormed the perfect idea and I CANT WAIT (I said that in my head in all caps. Thats how excited i am). I'm not going to give specifics because I still want it to be some sort a surprise but I made this little collage (quickly and roughly I might add) so you could maybe get an idea, sort of  sneak peek. My friend Lucy from high school started her own photography business called Hyde&Seek and I'm so excited that she is taking them for us. I love supporting small businesses and friends all in the same. We haven't set an official date but it will either be  end of September beginning of October so look out for more updates! giddyness ensues 

1 Leave Some Love:

Allie said...

I can't wait to see the photos, Ashley! I love that Lucy is going to be your photographer!!

Post a Comment