0 Sponsor Highlight// I Fight for the Phoque

Wednesday, September 21, 2011



I know Iv talked about this blog a bazillion kajillion times already but here let me talk about it again! I love it. And if you're new here, or missed my previous posts about it, or havent been by, here is a brief description. 'Audrey', codename, is an anonymous blogger (I know her real identity because we are tight like that but muh lips are sealed so don't even try!) One day she packed her bags and bought a one way ticket to France. If that doesn't make you want to click over know this, she is amazingly open and honest, about everything. She blogs about life, love, sex, and adventure in the French countryside. Also, her current love affair with TMI whom she is torn between the lines of love and lust with. GAH it's like a romance novel but real life! I'll leave you at that. Want to know more? Head over to her blog and show some love. It's so worth it.
In Audrey's Words:

I am a 23 year old adventurer born and raised in the islands of Hawaii.  

In February of 2011 I decided to break up with my longtime boyfriend, have my beloved cats adopted, sell all of my stuff, abandon my apartment, kiss friends and family goodbye, and buy a one way ticket to a random town in the middle of France where I would know no one and speak none of the native but-oh-so-lovely tongue, French. 

I Fight for the Phoque follows my day to day struggle on the hunt for language comprehension, employment, new friends, good sex, good food, and with a little luck, a bit of wisdom here and there about life, love, and growing up.

thanks so much for the constant support Audrey! 
Please go heck out her blog and show her some love!

0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment