3 Ill

Thursday, October 6, 2011



Im ill.. and not like cool ill (even though i'm that too) but like sick ill. And not sick like... dude that was siicckk but like I have this heinous cough that will.not.go.away. I sound like a fog horn and my head is a killing me. Tea, theraflu and halls have been my best friends this week but I just want it to go away! ya hear me cough GO AWAY! I have things to do and places to be this weekend and it would be so much better if people wanted to be around me.

So far tomorrow P, Preston, and I are going to either walk down the canal or walk around Georgetown with Pam and her baby boo.
Saturday we have dance class I.WILL.NOT.FORGET. and then a whole bunch of  muh franns are going to the Maryland Renaissance Festival. EXCITED. Its supposed to be perfectly beautiful all weekend so cold GO AWAY. Either way Im pumped and ready to have fun!

Anyone have exciting plans this weekend?

3 Leave Some Love:

Anonymous said...

Ugh ive been battling a sickness all week too.. Hope you feel better soonest!

Alaythea said...

My "exciting" plans are to clean my house, finish up watching Fringe, and maybe work on a few craft projects. So no, I have no exciting plans!

Nicole said...

Great reaading your post

Post a Comment