3 Operation: Big Girl

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Big things happening over here people. Really BIG. Peyton will be moving into her big girl room soon! We bought her mattress and box spring this week and went to the paint and fabric stores. Hopefully it will be coming together soon. I have a lot of DIY to get on and a lot of thrifting to do! I'm really excited I love putting rooms together and decorating. And I know it will be extra special because my mom is an interior designer and she makes everything that much better!




So look forward to lots of DIY posts, sneak peeks, and eventually a room tour!

3 Leave Some Love:

Anonymous said...

yay for her sleeping in her big girl bed :)

Unknown said...

wow, how cute! i still remember when my parents redid my room -- pooh bear themed -- when i was four. they surprised me by blindfolding me, and my dad gave me a piggyback ride up the stairs. be sure to make it memorable!

btw, i'm having a giveaway. some really cute photos that might look nice in her bedroom?? plus some jewelry. come check it out, if you like!

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

that is the exact color that i want to paint our bedroom!

Post a Comment