1 Birth of a Blonde

Tuesday, January 10, 2012


Today happens to be my best friend in the whole entire worlds birthday. My little blonde girl is 24 years old! I have known Katie for 15 years. WOW that is a long time. We have laughed and cried together. Fought like sisters over boys and bed sheets. We have shared our deepest secrets with each other, and there have been a lot in the past 15 years. And although we are leading very different lives right now she will always be my best friend and I will always make time to grab lunch with her or plan a day to cuddle up and watch Harry Potter and should I ever need someone to vent to she will always be a phone call away. I don't know where or who I would be today if Katie didn't walk through that door in third grade. She changed my life for the better and I love her so very much.









she's a pretty great auntie too!


Happy birthday my gum drop snookum pop monkey go go go 
Thank you for being the best friend a girl could ask for. I love you!!!!

1 Leave Some Love:

Emily Werner said...

aww!! this made me tear up a lot. the fight about bed sheets still makes me laugh hahahahahah

Post a Comment