0 Just because you can't see it....

Wednesday, January 25, 2012


Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time.


one of my friends posed this on facebook with the caption and I love it so much I just had to share. 
I was actually searching pictures of the largest great white recorded yesterday and 99.9% of the pictures were of slaughtered sharks and people basking in the glory of their 'trophies.' blah it was making me sick. 

Congress passed the Shark Conservation act in the US so yay for that! 

But there is still so much more that can be done

Maybe take a second and read about their causes, check out their blog, and find out all the ways that you can help  make sure our oceans are still full of life for centuries to come.


0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment