0 Le Sigh

Wednesday, September 19, 2012


Well it happened. WE'RE MARRIED! I don't even know where to start. I wont go into too many details because there are just so many. Sooo many. But I will say that it was literally the best day ever. I always felt from hearing stories of other peoples weddings that something was supposed to go wrong, or the bride was supposed to cry from stress and anxiety to make sure that everything was flawless. For me there were only tears of happiness as I walked down the asile and if anything did go wrong my amazing wedding coordinator did a brilliant job of covering her tracks.
The weather was flawless. The sun was shinning, the wind kept us cool, and I dont think there was an ounce of humidity in the air. It was kind of disgusting how nice it was.
I want to come back and break down the day piece by piece, mostly for me so I dont forget any details of our perfect day, but also because I want to share my experiences with all of you. Maybe lend some advice? And also share some DIYs along the way. Now that the big day is over I plan to get back to blogging like the old days. You know posts about my crazy 3 year old and like I said look forward to seeing lots of wedding posts for at least the next month or so. It took 2 years to plan this thing so I have a lot to write about!



I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone who put a hand into making our day so very special. We had so much help from so many loved ones and it would not have happened with out each and every one of you. Really truly Mikey and I are so grateful to have you in our lives!

0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment