0 Belly Update

Friday, March 20, 2009

So I'm at the end of my 24th week... also the end of my 6th month which means only about 3 1/2 months to go!!! Here is a belly update please excuse my lovely stretch marks :)







On another note My mom and I went to target today and we got baby bedding!!!

Here is a picture of her blanket it's also the same pattern as the sheets and it's reversible




And this is a knit blanket for the glider/ rocking chair



Bumper.... it's also the pattern for the crib skirt...




yeahhh oh and they go great with the shelf I painted her a few weeks ago




I'm super excited to go back to school (for once) and have Mikey set her crib up.. even tho we have no where to Put it and when we move in May we are just going to have to take it apart and put it back together again .. oh well im impatient and I want to see what it looks like all put together!!... as soon as that happens I'll post a picture!!
Also I would just like to mention how much I HATE being pale... my mom yesterday at lunch said "ashley you have never been this pale before" yeah thanks mom i'm aware of that fact. If only I could just jump into a tanning bed or take a trip to the beach.... hopefully it will warm up soon and I can lay out by the pool but until then I guess I'm doomed to be pale....

<3 Ashley Mikey and Peyton

0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment