0 ONE MONTH (and 5 days)

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sooooooo Peyton is a month old! I can not believe how fast time is going by! She is getting so big and she is in such a hurry to grow up. She won't let you hold her like a baby anymore she has to be held sitting up and you have to walk around becasue she needs to see everything.. it's so cute but sometimes annoying when you just feeling like laying down and snuggling. Right now she is in her swing and she pretty much loves it. She is starting to smile more and more but mostly when she is sleeping and having a dream.. i cant wait till she can laugh!
We give he a bath every night because she loves bath time and it makes her extra sleepy. We went down to Delaware on Monday and just got back today and the first night we were there she slept through the night for the first time ever! But it didn't happen again last night heres hoping tonight she might do it again bc she has been fussy all day.
Peyton went in the pool for the first time yesterday. My camera is still broken so I don't have any pictures but Regina took some and I will post them once she puts them on facebook. Nikki is getting me a camera for my birthday so once I get it there will be TONS of pictures because I just can't get enough of this girl!
In other news... I'M 21 ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!!! We are going to tea at the Ritz at noon then to the melting pot for dinner and then on a bar crawl!!! So I'm gonna have to pump n dump the next day but thats what formula is for right!? Its a good thing she drinks both breast milk and formula!
We are headed back to West Virginia next week I can;t believe school is starting already I don't want to go AT ALL .. I sure am gonna miss having my mom around.
I guess that is all the news for now once I get my camera I will be posting many many more pictures

<3 Ashley Mikey and Peyton

oh ps at her one month dr appointment she weighed 10.4 lbs and she is 22 3/4 in. OH MY what a big girl!

0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment