0 TEETH!!!!

Monday, January 11, 2010

I almost forgot Peyton has not one but TWO teeth!!!! She is soooo cute! I love her little 2 tooth smile! They are both on the bottom. Needless to say her sleeping over break was awful! Poor thing was in so much pain! She hated her pack n play so she slept with me pretty much every night. She woke up around 5 times a night so it was a good thing this was going on during break and not during class! I thought that coming back to school and getting her to sleep by herself would be a terror but so far she has had no problem sleeping and napping in her crib! She woke up 2 times last night which was welcome compared to the 5 iv been used to. Hopefully it will get better as she gets used to it and will go back to my sleeping through the night baby!

0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment