0 WAHM

Sunday, January 30, 2011

So yesterday was officially my last day working at Dog Fish Head Ale House. I will miss the people and the escape it gave me but in the long run Mikey will make more money from working more hours and I will actually attempt to do something with my degree.
I found a great wholesaler for organic onesies. I have contacted them and plan to order my first shipment sometime next week. Then im gonna make dresses and onesies and sell them on Etsy! Im realllyyyyy excited. I get to be a WAHM (work at home mom) so ill be able to spend the days with P and hopefully bring some money in as well.
Then come this summer Sarah, my high school cheer coach, has asked me to watch her daughter Reese during the week while her day care is closed for summer. To add to it my sister Nikki is having her son in late April and I will probably be watching him 2 days a week too! Looks like im going from a mom of one to a mom of 3 soon!
Anyway here are the onesies im getting


and you can read more about their organic practices and causes here

so stay tuned for the opening of my store!

0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment