0 Blog Stalking

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

So Iv been doing some major blog stalking tonight and I need to do a lot of work to get in the big leagues. Im setting some goals for myself

1. To become a better blogger not only with just posting more often but making my blog more attractive to the eyes.. it needs a make over
2. I really really want to take photography classes. Im awful at taking pictures.. well i guess i could be worse but I need help! I think it will help not only with my Etsy store but with my blogging goal too. Id also just like to be able to take better picture of P with out having to spend hundreds on a pro.


3. Get my store in gear! I was supposed to order my onesies today but I went to do it on the desktop downstairs (my new mac doesnt have excel yet!) but my mom was using it and then I was distracted the rest of the day wedding dress shopping and all that jazz.

Hopefully these goals wont be too out of my reach they seem simple enough but you never know with me... I can get easily off track

Its getting pretty late tonight so alas I will retreat to bed and start tomorrow off on a band new foot!

Wish me luck!




Edited to add:
Goal 4:
add more pictures to my blog because let's be honest.. who really wants to read all this?

0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment