2 Mission Weight Loss

Monday, February 7, 2011

So now that I have a wedding to attend (my own) I have some motivation to lose all this baby weight. I only gained about 35 lbs during pregnancy but right before that I feel like I put on my freshman 15 only it was right before my Jr. year and it was more like 20. So iv lost all my pregnancy weight but I still feel like I have a ways to go.

For my new years resolution I said I wanted to lose 25 lbs before the wedding and I have plenty of time for that. I also said I wanted to lose 10 lbs before I went to go try on dresses so I wasn't too depressed about what I looked like in them. I was 165lbs Jan 1st and last week I hit 155lbs! So now the plan is Wed. my sister mom and I are going to try on some dresses! Im actually pretty surprised that I lost 10 lbs because Iv kinda been slacking on my exercising. I havent been feeling too well this past week but I think Next Monday I will get back in action so I can tone up.

Here is one of my favorite dresses Im going to try on Wednesday I just hope I look 1/3 as good in it as the model does!

2 Leave Some Love:

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

AHH ashley!! i got a maggie sottero dress and when browsing through that site that was one of my favorites!! its gorgeous!
http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?keywordText=grace+kelly&line=m&keywordType=any&page=0&pageSize=15&style=J135 (thats the dress i got, but if i wasn't mormon i would've probably gone with the dress you like, it is seriously so gorgeous!!)

The Peanut Gallery said...

Gosh Jess we are like the same person lol
Iv def. looked through your pictures several times and I loved your dress I had no idea it was a maggie sottero! I loveee that dress I really hope i dont get disappointed when i try it on tho!

Post a Comment