0 Attattooed

Saturday, March 5, 2011

I don't really ever talk about my tattoos much unless some one approaches me about them, which isn't often because they are usually hidden. But after reading Jess's post over at TART today I decided id do a little blog about them because I do love them and they all carry some special meaning to me.



note the lovely stretchies... thank you Peyton

This was my first one. I got it on my 18th birthday with one of my best friends. I love it because it is so little and simple and I think it was perfect for my first. We like to say that no matter where we are our friendship is anchored. I love her tons and miss her so much and can't wait to see her in a few weeks (Nai if you are reading this I'm going to call you tomorrow!)




Number 2.
My astrological sign~ Leo. I know a lot of people think astrology is silly but I'm not one of those people. I think I fit my sign to a T. Yes I think magazine horoscopes are nonsense but I do think that astrology has a lot to do with your personality. My next tattoo will be for P and it will incorporate her sign.



Number 3.
This one def. has the most meaning to me. It is for my dear friend Randi who was given her wings much too young. It isn't a memorial tattoo because I got it when she was still here, which to me makes it even more special because I was able to share it with her. The yellow ribbon along with the sunflower represents sarcoma, an awful and rare cancer. Randi wasn't even in my life for a year but she touched it more than some who have been there for 22 years. I also share this tattoo with 2 of my closest friends another reason it's so special to me.



Number 4
'Imagine All The People' pretty much speaks for itself. I love this song and it's message and so far it is my favorite tattoo. I love the location and the script.


So there you have it! Hopefully I will get a new one sooner than later although Mikey is next up (as if he doesn't have enough!)

0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment