4 oops!!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

So I made a mistake this morning when I went over to Sometimes Sweet for my daily dose of Danielle. (click at your own risk)
She did a post about iPhone apps and since I'm new to the smart phone community I don't know much about apps. Well after reading her post this morning I just spent $6 on apps. OOPS! I think Mikey is going to kill me! But let me tell you they are pretty awesome!


Here are some of my trials for my new apps

Small Planet (this one was free and pretty cool!)



It's my neighborhood!

Pocketbooth
I LOVE this one a photobooth in your pocket!



ShakeItPhoto



Diptic




I am also the proud owner of 8mm and Instagram (follow me abussard7!)

I'm really excited to use all my new apps and get to know them a little better. If you want more info on each of these go check out Danielle's post but don't say I didn't warn you!

4 Leave Some Love:

Miranda said...

I recommend Hipstamatic. It's not free, though, and you'll want all the add-ons (trust me). But it rocks.

Ashley said...

bad influence but im checkin it out riigghht now

K. Ski said...

Just bought all of these! Ahhh, can't wait to try them all out.

Ashley said...

Buy that one M just suggested I like it already and still am clueless to what i'm doing

Post a Comment