0 There's an App for that?

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ok Thank you Danielle and Miranda for literally attaching me to my phone all day.

So I love my new apps and I'm pretty awful at them but enjoying playing around. Here is what I have done today














yay I love my iPhone!

In blogging news~
Jess over at IROCKSOWHAT is going to make me a banner and button in the next few weeks and I'm really excited. She makes awesome banners so if you haven't checked them out yet do so right now!

I have also talked to a few girls about advertising next month and so far have 2 ad spaces and I'm really excited about it so stay tuned to find out with who!

In crafting news~
Im going to work on my onesies tomorrow and hopefully make a few dresses yay!

Happy Sunday!

0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment