0 21st Birthday!!!

Friday, April 8, 2011

My baby turned 21 yesterday (21 months!) ahh so old!!!!!! So we got wasted off sugar cookies. We ran some errands and went to Heildelburg Bakery (yummm) and she picked out a pink butterfly cookie. She also had a free sugar cookie at Harris Teeter, yeah she was on a sugar rush yesterday. You only turn 21 once!

Also she was in a pretty little dress in the morning but choked on a granola bar and barfed all over it so we had to have a wardrobe change. But lets be honest, who doesn't barf on their 21st birthday?

















And yes my 21 month old still drinks a bottle... what are you gonna do about it?

Then P went down for a nap and my brother kept an eye on her so I could go meet Katie for a smoothie on her lunch break
I got a Tropical Mango yummmm










In exercise news~

Wednesday was the last day of week one, yesterday was our rest/stretch day, and today starts week two! We are still going strong!

I have lost 3 lbs so far YAY!

It's supposed to be a beautiful weekend here and Mikey has the whole thing off so I'm sure there will be lots of walks and visits to the park!

Happy Friday folks!

0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment