0 Flashback Friday

Friday, April 8, 2011

Today is Friday and it's extra extra special because....

Mikey has always worked in the restaurant industry ever since we have known each other so weekends for us were his busy times and I hardly ever saw him. Now that he is at his new job he has real weekends and I am SO excited!!!!!! It is supposed to be in the 70's all weekend. I'm hoping to go have a picnic downtown and ride the carousel. It's what we used to do all the time when I was a kid and I can't wait to start doing it with P. Maybe we can visit some monuments and museums too. The nice thing about going downtown is its a cheap and quick metro ride and then everything else is pretty much free.

Ok back to the point of this thread Flashback Friday

This friday I'm not flashing back to a specific period of time but instead to two very important people who have been there for me through the majority of my life and I know they will be there for me whenever need them. (yes even you Marshall)

May I present my two besties Katie and Marshall:







Till next time

0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment