1 89 to Go

Friday, April 1, 2011

Well day one of P90X is finished!

It really wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be but I'm sure it will just get harder as the days go on!

I'm making a new page dedicated to our progress so don't forget to check it out I will update it often and hopefully you will see some progress

I apologize for you having to look at my pasty, saggy, stretch mark covered, mom bod. Hopefully in 90 days you won't have to shield your eyes!


Ashley









Kristen













While Kris and I were workin our butts off P was lounging on the couch eating Cheese Its 











Welcome to your life for the next 90 days:












WORST DRINK EVER










Literally almost vomited with every sip I took


The things you do to get in shape

Wish us luck!






1 Leave Some Love:

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

seriously?! i would kill for your stomach right now. Haha i have the "butt in front" and its horrible. I look a good 15 weeks pregnant (that phase where you just look like you're getting fat instead of pregnant. Good luck. I tihnk you will inspire me to do my INSANITY

Post a Comment