5 Eeeekkkk!!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Hey guys I have 99 followers!!!!!!! are you excited because i am!? So I'm thinking when I get to 100 I will have a little gaiveaway how do you feel about that? Good? yeah me too!


100 here we come!!!

votes make us excited too :)

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!




5 Leave Some Love:

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

ok....so you're totally making the BJ face here. just so ya know. i hope the giveaway isn't a blow job...:)

just kidding. i know it's a big deal to reach 100. i know i was pretty friggen happy!

The Peanut Gallery said...

bahaa i knew some perv out there would think that ;) its the second 0 in 100 obvi!!! i didnt have enough hands!!!

The Peanut Gallery said...

and no the giveaway isnt a BJ.. well unless you win it..

WallFry said...

Had to be the 100th follower - couldn't leave you making that face forever!

The Peanut Gallery said...

if I could give you internet kisses I so would be right now... we I guess I can *kiss kiss kiss* EXCITED :) !!!!! internet BJs too!

Post a Comment