1 HE"S HERE!!!!!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

My oh my it has been quite the long 2/3 days? I don't even know it's hard to keep track but all that matters is that HE IS HERE!!!!
My little nephew made it into the world at 10:17 last night and he is 7.5 lbs and perfectly adorable. I was with him at the hospital almost two hours after his birth and the only cry he made was when he popped out! He's fabulous!
Nikki is a ROCK STAR people she seriously is awesome she was in labor like 30 some hours and pushed him out in maybe 30 min. Frank was an awesome support system and I could not be happier for the three of them. I love him so much already and can't wait for P to get to meet him!



Welcome to the world Preston Joseph I LOVE you!!!! 



a vote for Preston?
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!


1 Leave Some Love:

Sara said...

Congratulations! Being an aunt is so freakin' awesome!

Post a Comment