2 Playing Catch Up

Monday, May 9, 2011

Good golly it feels like it's been years since I blogged so let me try to catch you up with my life.

Nephew news~

Obviously my sister had her baby this weekend and he is so perfectly adorably squishy. They all got to go home yesterday and we stopped by to snuggle some more and drop off food. Did I mention I love this kid?!


things I already know about Preston Joseph:

He is adorable

He never cries despite what Nikki and Frank say

He is Franks twin

He loves his mommy and daddy

He is a fabulous little addition to our family


Weekend News ~

Saturday we all stopped at the hospital so Mikey and P could meet Preston. Then Mikey and I went out to lunch at Mad Fox yumm. It was his first time and I think he liked it. I visited Preston and Nikki and Frank for a little bit again later that night and then came home put P to bed and Mikey and I went to our old place of work to get a few drinks and see people we havent seen in a while. It was a lot of fun and out friend Alston joined us for some drinks after she got cut. She is a bad influence.

P likes frozen yogurt 







Sunday

We didn't do anything uber special for mothers day. P and I took a walk to Satrbucks and met my parents over there and has some lunch. Then we had a little cookout in the back yard yummmmmy. Them we went to Barns and Noble so I could get the new Sookie Stackhouse book for my mothers day gift YAY im so excited!
We stopped by Nikki's to drop off some food to them since they weren't really up for a cook out. Who can blame them?




P loves her new cousin


weekend treats


Exercise news~

I have been doing AWFUL this past week. I mean I was at the hospital a lot but thats really no excuse. Kristen and I are going to start over at day 60 since we pretty much failed last week. We were supposed to start today and still might but P woke up with a fever this morning and has been really clingy and grumpy all day :( poor itty bitty. She keeps passing out on the couch next to me




well I think that pretty much sums it up. I hope you all had a great weekend and happy late mothers day to all my fellow mommas!

Vote for the sick babe? it may make her feel better!
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!


2 Leave Some Love:

Anonymous said...

Um, Alston is not a bad influence. Ya'll love it! Just saying......

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

ummm.....it looks like peyton is ready to be a big sister. :-D

Post a Comment