2 Ice Cream Party

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Last night Mikey, P, and I went and got some Baskin Robins to celebrate my not so little girls big pee pee day. P got some cookies n cream with m&ms but just pretty much rotated through mine and Mikey's as well.








Then Mikey and I made some chicken tacos and black bean salad. We even made our taco seasoning from scratch and it tasted really awesome.




Now I'm going to vomit up some pictures from the week taken by la iPhone 


She like to wear my bra now


P and I went to my friend Pam's baby shower.  She's having a 
little boy soon and Im so excited to have another friend with a baby! 


 I needed a Pick me up after my bank disaster (any excuse for a starbucks right?)


naked baby


shoes


eating a banana in the bathroom 


P insisted on wearing a coat the other day. It was 91 degrees out



Went to lunch with my sister, mom, and Preston 


She's a golfer 


reading a book about cats to the cat.. she wasn't impressed 




mushrooms


Pretty bambino 


Linkin up with Amy this week

annd her link isn't working on my dumb blogger so 'click'


Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!




2 Leave Some Love:

Sara said...

Ha, those ice cream face photos are great!

Amy Nielson said...

wow, i could really go for some of that m&m ice cream deliciousness right now! and those tacos look amazing too :)

Post a Comment