0 SOS: Memorial Day Version

Monday, May 30, 2011

No it's not Saturday or even Sunday but it is a Holiday so I'm still counting it as the weekend and therefore part of SOS.







Dress~ Azura and yes it is strapless those are just my bra straps.. I couldnt find my strapless.. meh

Earrings~ Etsy

Sunglasses~ My new $10 shades I bought at the parade grounds today

Belt~ Express

Shoes~ nonezo - I did wear Reefs when I went out though 

What I love best about summer ~ The curly frizzy mess on top of my head is so in (right? did I just make that up?) Well either way I love that I don't do anything with it because of the heat that brings out my curls. 

Another Memorial Day happiness wish before bed and Ill post about it tomorrow! good night friends! 





Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!




0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment