3 Memorial Day Recap

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I hope you all had a super fabulous Memorial Day here is a little peek into ours

Mikey and I took P down the road to the Memorial Day parade and festival. It was a lot like Mclean Day but so much less crowded and overwhelming. We all really enjoyed it even in the serious heat.





P made a sand Dino


And then she got a Dora blow up which she is in love with and refers to 'baby Do-Rah'


Then a tornado came and dropped a house on P leaving her ruby red slippers for the taking... oh wait that was something else? This is just a box from our new outdoor fan. 


Then I snuggled my itty bitty squishy nephew love


And we stole Jess's fabulous idea and went for a swim in a storage bin




My new $10 shades from the Fair



 P's new dress made from 100% Peruvian cotton i'm obsessed! 


My mom dad and I went over to the Knite's of Columbus to pick up some BBQ for dinner yummo!


And I came home to this most adorable precious site and died 




And just a few shots from today




We recycle our pool to water the flowers. 



Happy Tuesday! 

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!




3 Leave Some Love:

Joy said...

oh that picture of P and daddy cuddling is so adorable!!

i love that dress you were wearing in the first few pictures!

MJ said...

looks like a great way to spend a monday on a long weekend. P's new dress is uber cute!

Heidi Jo said...

She is so cute! And her new Peruvian dress is adorable! I love it!!

Post a Comment