1 Mom Jeans and Other Fashion Faux Pas

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ello bloggity world. Big news! My first article on the Examiner was published today!!! It's called 'Mom Jeans and Other Fashion Faux Pas' Id really love for you to go read it and let me know what you think!!!


P and I just got back from visiting DC with some friends and a quick trip to the American History Museum. Im pretty pooped. I think Ill blog about Rehoboth Part 2 tonight after P hits the hay but for now snack time and maybe a quick nap for momma.

But before I go I must say a big huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my momma!!!!!!! My sister and I are taking her out to dinner tonight so expect a post on how fabulous my mom is sometime in the near future too... jee wiz i have a lot to blog about. must. get. rest.

Happy Tuesday!

1 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment