2 New Gig

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

So I guess I didn't fit in my three exciting posts in yesterday because I had some baby sleepy time issues last night but here goes exciting news #3



Im going to start writing some articles for The Examiner.com. Its a pretty low paying gig but hey even if I make $5 a month that's more then I'm making now right?

I will be writing for the fashion/style section. We can write about whatever we want essentially and we don't have deadlines. We can also write as often as we want so if I feel like writing an article a day I can. The more articles the more money.

I figure I'm already writing on the daily here at la blog so why not send some of my creative juice over yonder and get monetary compensation? Another perk? My parents can get off my back about not putting use to my degree. Yippy!
Don't worry Ill link you up to my articles in case you all are interested in seeing what I have to say. Plus more readers = more money so read read read!

Happy Wednesday!


If you are excited for me vote! 
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!




2 Leave Some Love:

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

that's so exciting! good for you!

Amanda said...

Good luck! I do that for Charleston! I haven't written in awhile though...
http://www.examiner.com/womens-style-in-charleston-sc/amanda-gill

Post a Comment