2 New Feature: The ModCloth Review

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Time for my #2 exciting post of the day!

After talking it over with Mikey I have decided that with my weight loss going so well I deserve a new wardrobe. We aren't rich (obviously) so it will be a slow process of about one or two items a month. But I have decided to make a feature out of it. Since I'm so in lovey love with ModCloth already I will pick one or two items (probably dresses) a month from their site to add to my closet and do a mini review. AHH I'm so excited!

I'm going to try to get you my lovely readers involved and here is how.

At the beginning of every month I will pick three articles of clothing from their site and have you guys vote on which one you think I should buy and review!

Oh BOY!!!! Are you excited??!? I know I am!!!!!!



Oh hey did I mention how excited I am?! :) x 100000


Almost to page 6 just need a few more clicks! 

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!




2 Leave Some Love:

Stef Fred said...

Congrats on shedding some weight, Ashley. I'm working on it myself. I can't wait to vote on some pretty dresses for you to model. Loving the blog!

Stef

Bevin @ allisbright.com said...

That is an awesome idea!

Post a Comment