4 Outfit Post

Monday, June 27, 2011

I got a few new outfits at the beach (c/o my fabulous momma and Mrs. Angus) and I love them all and will probably just rotate them the rest of summer. No but really. I thought I would share them with you throughout the week. I wore this one yesterday






Shirt and shorts~ Azura

Shoes~ Macys

I love this shirt its so big and comfy and it just screams 'wear me on the beach!!!!' I feel the need to obey this command and go back ASAP... maybe in two weeks... 

BTW my first new outfit was featured on SOS this week so check it out if you haven't already! 


4 Leave Some Love:

Alaythea said...

Love it! So cute and comfy, I want a shirt like that!

grace said...

cute! i love loose shirts like that in summer. :)

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

i really like those shorts!

The Tiny Team said...

SUPER CUTE! I just got 3 pairs of shorts, all cause my MIL took me shoppin'! hah! So cute! Mine are kind similar. I love the flowey shirts too. Why are those only just coming into style! They are the worlds best.

xo,
Amy

Post a Comment