2 Stroller Strides

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Amy at A Good Life posted about her love of stroller strides a little bit ago. I was instantly interested. A place where I can meet mom friends and work off this baby fat? Count me in! So I talked to my sister about it because, you know, she's a mom and has (very very little) baby fat too. She enjoys a good work out so she was all in for it. We registered and plan on taking our first class next Wednesday! The first class is free so yay for that. I hope we like it because it sounds like something I would love to attend regularly. I shall let you know how it goes when the time comes! 



and if someone could have this delivered to my doorstep that would be great too. K thanks 

2 Leave Some Love:

Alaythea said...

I love this "idea" but I live in a small kinda crappy town and fitness isn't a big priority around here! Lol! I need to look into it though, maybe it's something I could start around here! Let me know how you like it!

Amy Nielson said...

Yay! I can't wait to hear how it goes!! I know the classes can kinda vary depending on the instructor so I hope it's a good one!! Crossing my fingers.

Post a Comment