2 Book Club

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Immmmm back!

So turns out nothing was wrong with my lap top at all. I brought it in and it worked fine... figures. Oh well at least it didn't cost me any mulah.

So let's get back on track. I mentioned that I was starting a book club and that I got the first book for it. It's called 'Call me Princess' by Sara Blaedel. Like I said before it's a murder mystery! I usually am drawn to fantasy books and it's really rare for me to go to anything else but I thought I needed to change it up a bit and I'm huge on Investigation Discovery so my next best route was murder! I'v read the first few chapters just to make sure it wasn't a total flop and I'm definitely intrigued. So here is the deal. If you want to take part I'm making the official starting day next Monday where I will assign chapters. You can take notes while you read or whatever you feel like. I will make a list of a few topics/Q&A that came to mind while I read on the following Monday Sept. 5th. If you are partaking you can either just respond via commenting, or write your own blog post answering the same questions I addressed or whatever you feel like talking about, or you can e-mail me and I will compose a post of emails I get. This means you do NOT have to blog to join in! Anyone is more than welcome to take part. The more the merrier! SO if you don't blog, again, just email me abussard7@gmail.com and I will post your responses. I'm really really excited! And if no one takes part then I'll just make it more of a book review thing and pretend that's what I meant to do all along :)


any takers?!

2 Leave Some Love:

jessica ♥ The Fevered Pen said...

A book club sounds amazing! I will have to see if I can get my hands on this book :)

The Peanut Gallery said...

I hope you can!

Post a Comment