0 Gurl you so fresh

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

First let me start off by saying thank you to all the sweet comments that have been left about my hair, on here, twitter, instagram, all ova the social media world! thanks!!! I have gotten mostly positive feed back except today when my brother asked if I had slit my wrists lately. I promptly responded by asking if he had been an asshole lately. Even though I already knew the answer.

Moving on. After all the babies left for the day my dad, Peyton and I made a quick run up to Sam's Farm. It's a local little market where they sell fresh produce, flowers, garden knick knacks, all sorts of fun stuff. I used to love going there as a kid because of all the cool fountains and statues. I knew P would love it and I really don't know why I don't take her more often. This must change.










Um can I just say that was seriously the best peach I have ever had? Buy fresh and local!



0 Leave Some Love:

Post a Comment