3 Marry Me

Wednesday, August 31, 2011


If I could marry a baby product I would be standing at the alter with my Boba in a heart beat. I know I talk about it a lot and I even have a tab for it , but I seriously ADORE this thing. I usually only get to wear it when we go on hikes or to the zoo or some place where lots of walking takes place because P loves to run around on her own, but now that my itty bitty nephew if finally big enough I introduced him to it last week and he loves it! Success!


I didn't buy it until Peyton was 9 months so I never really got to wear a little bittle in it so it's like discovering it all over again!


 I wear him in it when he's fighting sleep and he passes right out. 


I put him in it when dishes need to be done and he's being needy. Two birds one stone. Winning! 


look no hands!


also? It makes giving kisses and smelling babies so much easier

If you have the means to get one of these puppies and are on the boarder DO IT! NOW! you won't regret it. And should it not work for you they have a 60 day no questions asked return policy. What's your excuse now?


 Side note:
Don't forget to enter the giveaway for the create a pepper shirt! It helps support St Jude's and the fight against childhood cancer! I realized I never put an end on the giveaway so I will pick a winner on Monday


3 Leave Some Love:

Anonymous said...

<3 your hair.

Side Street Style said...

Oooh that carrier is too cute - we bought a baba sling but this looks way cooler. Loving the blog by the way :)

Laura x
www.sidestreetstyle.com

Sara Stoff said...

I seen so much about these! I will definitely have to check it out next time around.

Post a Comment